Boy oh boy I finally get to release my first SEO Tool! Just in time to help make some people money for the holidays. As mentioned on my Merry Christmas post I’m excited because as a first tool I must set a standard for the quality of Blue Hat SEO tools. This tool definitely meets and exceeds any standards you can throw at it. Infact its downright bad frickin ass.
It’s called QU.I.T. Quick Indexing Tool. I had to slim a few features from the original but so far all tests have proven it is just as effective. Basically QUIT utilizes tons of techniques to get your site crawled and indexed VERY quickly. Don’t believe me? Check out my screenshot from a brand new little fun little blog I made for me and my friends called HandicapHelmet.com to post the stupid funny stuff we find or have to say.
Notice that it got indexed in less than 24 hours. I’ve tested this tool on 5 brand new sites so far and they all got indexed in less than 24 hours after running the tool. I’m not afraid to brag. Its results are down right impressive!
How Does It Work?
It does a few extremely secretive techniques which I am yet to dispell on this site, but for the most part I am happy to share.
1) Submits your site to 6 major social bookmarking sites. The only two its missing at the current moment is Yahoo and Del.icio.us because the server BlueHat is on is my “I don’t care, public” server and doesn’t have all the secure socket mods I need to include them. Not only does it submit your sites to the social bookmarking sites but it submits them several times through several different accounts. This instantly makes your site one of the most popular on the network which gives you extra linking power. Right now I have it limited to 2-5 accounts/social bookmarking site but I may up it if this tool generates a few kind donations.
2) Googlebot Slam- This combines the Blue Hat Technique #7 (which has become less effective over the months) with a very secretive technique that most people thought was impossible and I never plan on sharing. The concept is basically the same though. The best way to describe the technique is that it remotely tricks Googlebot into thinking that your site has fresh content and that it needs to rush over and check it out.
3) Global Ping- The script performs a multithreaded ping to all the major and minor blog ping sites. This has been proven to work well with getting your site indexed. Granted it has also become less effective over the last year, but when you combine it with the rest of the techniques this script utilizes it works very well.
4) Various others- about four other techniques that I will probably never mention until I am ready to retire them out to the community. BTW. For those of you who are curious, the script never actually pulls your site or anything of that nature, so you don’t have to waste your time trying to find something in your logs that will give away these secrets. Sorry, theres just some stuff I have to keep to myself :) Until then enjoy being able to use them.
Fill out this short form. Hit the button and you’re done! It’s just that easy. Be sure not to hit the button more than once. It will take a minute or two for the script to complete(depending on current workload from other users).
Keep This Script Alive By Donating
Like I mentioned this script isn’t on a badass server or anything. Also, BlueHatSEO isn’t a for profit site. So if you would like to keep this script alive and running please make a donation. I suggest donating based upon your usage of the script. The more you use the more you should consider donating. My formula for the donations is really simple. However much you feel like donating is definitely appreciated. Don’t break your bank on me but please consider donating at least something.
1) If the script causes the usability and speed of the site to dramatically drop and the donations are too low. I take the script down
2) If the script causes the usability and speed of the site to dramatically drop and the donations are high. I’ll move BlueHatSEO to its own powerful server and even build some new tools.
3) If the script really doesn’t cripple anything than I’ll let it be.
1) For the moment I am going to allow people to use the script automatically and leave it open to LWP calls. Just point your scripts to http://www.BlueHatSEO.com/cgi-bin/quit.cgi?path=go&title=$title&url=$url&category=$category&comments=$comments&clipping=$clipping&email=$email
For the email please use the email address you used to donate to the script. So I can track how many leechers I have.
2) Don’t use the script more than once every five minutes. You abuse it you loose it
3) Don’t use the script more than once per site. There really is no need to.
ps. I would love to hear some feedback on this script. Let me know how it worked for you. Also, when I get some time I’ll code in a stats tracking subroutine for it. So everytime someone submits a site through the tool it keeps track of when the tool first ran and when the site made it into the index. Then have it make a global average for all of us to know. That would be pretty useful. Also, I got tons of ideas for tools to put up on this site. It is just a matter of getting around to actually making them or finishing them. If you have any ideas of tools no one else would dare make let me know.